A highly progressive Training practice, with patient care and high service levels at the heart of what they do. They are proud to have an extended clinical team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Nurse, Paramedics and further clinicians to delivery care for the local community in their homes. Proactive in supporting its teams in their ongoing development, which includes 1-2-1 coaching and regular clinical meetings with relevant speakers.
Due to the strong clinical team and very streamlined administration processes, GPs can prioritise clinical quality over quantity, can comfortably exercise specialist interests and are supported to do so.
Salary - £88,000 - £92,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Hastings
Your role -
- An opportunity for a Salaried GP, with a progressive Training practice.
- Quality-over-quantity approach to patient care and service.
- Regular training and development, including 1-2-1 coaching and training once per month.
- Specialist interests are encouraged and opportunities to train GPs.
- Minimal administration, merged IT systems for efficiency and ease.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £86,000 - £92,000
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Choice of 3 sites, one of which is a new modern, purpose-built building.
- Progressive, quality focused, ahead of the curve in patient care.
- People centric and development focused.
- High level of additional Clinical and Front/Back of House Support.
- Forward thinking from a work-flow perspective, updating IT systems and streamlining administration duties.
- Diverse patient demographic
- EMIS Web
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!