Chase Medical are recruiting for a GP to work with a GP Surgery
, on a salaried
The vacancy is up to full time hours
, and a degree of flexibility can be offered around this for the right candidate (anything from 2 sessions upwards will be considered). The salary on offer is negotiable up to £10,000 per session
. There are also other fantastic benefits to working with this surgery, including excellent in-house training
, 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
, Medical Indemnity and NHS Pension payments included
The surgery is a Training Practice
, and so they take pride in the development of their staff, and career progression
is common amongst the team. As part of the role, the successful candidate will be encouraged to participate in clinical supervision and annual appraisals, maintaining and taking charge of your own personal development. You will also be encouraged to collaborate with the lead GP and practice manager on any new training requirements.
- Assess, plan, provide and evaluate care to meet the needs of patients
- Assess, examine, diagnosis and treat specific conditional in accordance with agreed medical protocols and National Guidance, and within own area of competence or specialty
- Ensure clinical practice is safe and effective and remains within the boundaries of competence and acknowledge limitations
- Undertake diagnostic, health screening and health promotion at consultation/opportunistically
- To administer and/or prescribe medication in accordance with the Prescribing and Patient Group Directives
- Provide telephone triage as required and appropriate
- Provide administrative and nursing support as necessary within the practice
- Undertake the collection of pathological specimens including venepuncture, cytology swabs etc and perform investigatory procedures requested by GPs.
The successful candidate must have the below:
We are able to support candidates requiring a Tier 2 visa as part of their application process.
- Enthusiasm for providing the best in patient care
- The will to succeed and to join a medical centre that is moving forward
- GMC Registration
- Be registered on the GP Performers list
- Newly qualified GP's will be considered
If you'd like to apply for this post then please contact Sarah at Chase Medical on 0114 2757421, or you can send your CV straight through by clicking APPLY NOW.
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency. We work with GP Surgeries locally to source the best jobs out there, negotiating salaries and employment conditions for our valued candidates. If you're interested in this job, or want to know about the other vacancies we have then contact us today!