A forward-thinking practice, very active in the local PCN who are very sociable, running regular clinical meetings and offering broader clinical support and learning opportunities. There is an emphasis on developing areas of interest and their purpose-built building offers ample space to run specialist clinics. Those interested in Training will be welcomed in readiness for the Practice developing into a Training Practice. Aa very manageable workload is offered, promoting a work/life balance for all and a quality over quantity approach.
Salary - £86,000 - £88,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Staplehurst
Your role -
- An opportunity for a Salaried GP, with a practice who are looking to progress to a Training Practice.
- Forward-thinking and efficient, with a focus on service levels, teamed with a manageable workload. (Time built into the session for administration).
- A highly active Practice in the PCN (11 Practices), with whom regular clinical meetings are held, offering the opportunity to learn.
- Specialist interests are encouraged and ample space available to run specialist clinics. GP Trainers welcomed to support the aims to progress to a Training Practice.
- Flexibility to work between 4-8 sessions per week
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £86,000 - £88,000
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Modern, purpose-built building with ample space.
- Active role in a very proactive PCN.
- Excellent Support of Specialist Interests.
- High level of additional Clinical Support.
- Forward thinking from a work-flow perspective, updating IT systems and streamlining administration duties.
- Diverse patient demographic
- EMIS Web
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!