Job ID: GP-060820-01Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
Outstanding Opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner GP - Benefit from working within an established practice where they have a solid team of permanent Salaried and Partner GPs as well as a multiple number of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and a wider multi-disciplinary team.KEY BENEFITS
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- Practice opening times Monday to Friday 7.30am to 18.30pm with flexible evening and weekend sessions
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Favourable contract in line with BMA model contract for GMS Practices
- Medical indemnity paid by practice - this is over and above the standard NHS cover
- Locally organised GP teaching for ½ day each month
- Seaside and countryside close by
- Great schools and amenities
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
- Possibility of partnership
Stable, forward thinking and consistently listening to the clinical team to help make improvements, this is a practice that is always at the forefront of new initiatives and pride themselves on having an excellent reputation within the area.
This is a practice that has an excellent laid back and inclusive culture where everybody is treated as key members of the team- you will not be disappointed! Details and Requirements:Location:
4-8 Sessions AvailableSalary Range (WTE):
£Dependent On Experience + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BHRegistration Requirements:
Full GMC Registration Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07778 156 086
or alternatively email email@example.com - we look forward to working with you.