A large and popular practice in the North of Leeds is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join its friendly team.
This successful practice is looking to expand its nursing team due to a retirement. They deliver high quality care to a large population of 15,000 patients in the Moortown region of Leeds, and are always looking for ways to innovate. They take pride in being a forward thinking and busy practice that always has a buzz in the environment. Rated consistently with Good CQC scoring, they are always maintaining their best possible service.
The ideal Nurse will be primary care experienced and keen for a challenge. The large population ensures that you will have good variety in your days. There is a fantastic team in place to support your clinical and administrative duties. The reception and management are there to ensure that your time is used for excellent patient care. You will bring a positive outlook everyday and be keen to get involved with the team. Key Duties
Your days will be structured with telephone and face to face consultations. Face to face appointments are returning to the practice so you can expect a mix of duties during the day.
Package and Benefits
- You are going to be supporting the other Nurses with the management of Diabetes and Asthma primarily.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse, with experience in primary care
- You must be keen to develop with the practice and grow with the team
There are 37.5 hours available, but both full-time and part-time applicants are welcome. The salary will be dependent on your experience, with circa £31,300 (full time equivalent) available for the ideal candidate with Diabetes and Asthma qualifications and experience.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
- On-site parking
- Modern, purpose built building
- Commutable from Leeds and Harrogate
What Happens Next?
- You are a RGN
- Primary care experience necessary
- You are qualified in Asthma and Diabetes, or willing to train in these
- You are adaptive and flexible to maintain the highest of standards
- You are excited for a challenge within a large, vibrant practice
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs