This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, well-run practice that looks after its GPs. We have appointed for this practice in the past and the GPs we have introduced to the practice have reported excellent feedback! The practice is a Training Practice and offers an extremely reasonable workload.
Salary - £81,000 - £90,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Drawings - £110,000 - £120,000, accounts available during the process
Location - Bude area
The surgery -
- Clinically outstanding practice
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- GP Training & teaching practice
- Varied term of forward-thinking Partners
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Prescribing Pharmacist
- Further support of social prescribers
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Salaried GP / GP Partner
- View to partnership available for Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 12 f2f patients per session
- Daily meetings 11am - 11.30am with whole of clinical team
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- GP Partner - £110,000 - £120,000 per annum, accounts available during process
- Indemnity paid
- Reduced admin burden
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!