Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Peterlee that is long-established, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly working environment. The practice has a strong support and organisational structure and aims to provide a cohesive team working environment.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- System One practice software
- Friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE, NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs