A valuable practice within the Gainsborough and surrounding community is seeking a new Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their forward-thinking team. This is a perfect role for a Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner that is seeking an innovative new role in a residential setting. If you are patient-centric and seeking a supportive practice, please read on.
The practice is set in the heart of Gainsborough and serves the surrounding community. As a prescribing Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will have a variety of duties and clinics for your patients. The team is very forward thinking and prides itself on being at the forefront of primary care. The delivery of patient-centric care is the number one priority.
Your clerical duties will be supported by the dedicated reception and administrative team, which are managed by a strong management structure meaning you can focus on your patients. You will be based on the one site, which is spacious, and purpose built.
If you hold an independent Prescribing Qualification and want to work in a lively, innovative practice, then this is the perfect role for you. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- The job will include all treatment room duties which are administered with a triaging system to decide which of your patients will have a face-to-face appointment
- You will have your workload managed by the Ask My GP online system, but you will work autonomously to prioritise your patients. Admin is supported by the administrative team
- There are a full 37.5 hours available, candidates looking for a flexible arrangement of part time or full time are welcomed to apply
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- There is an excellent salary of up to £52,000.00 per year, dependent on your experience and hours negotiated
- NHS pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday
- The practice is commutable from Scunthorpe, Worksop and Lincoln
What Happens Next?
- Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners are welcomed to apply
- You must have an independent prescribing qualification
- You will be working autonomously on a triage system, but will be accountable to the GP team and Lead Nurse clinically
- You will ideally have primary care experience
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs