A fantastic new opportunity is open for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or a Nurse Practitioner, in a multi-site practice based in Grantham.
This practice, set in Grantham and the surrounding villages in Lincolnshire, is offering a brilliant package for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse practitioner that puts patient care at the forefront of their day. The practice has multiple sites which means that you are able to vary your daily duties and see lots of different faces across this busy practice.
The forward-thinking ethos and exceptional delivery of care is what makes this practice stand out from the rest. You are supported both clinically and clerically by the dedicated team, made up of an outstanding Partnership and management structure. As this is a training practice which will encourage your clinical development, you will always be a part of the exciting innovation.
The practice is very accommodating to your needs, and as such the hours are to be arranged on a flexible basis over 5 days. If you are at Practitioner level and can prescribe, you are welcomed to apply. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- The role will involve the use of telephone triaging system, from which you prioritise your face to face appointments
- You will make use of the Ask My GP online system and work autonomously, whilst accountable to the GP team and Lead Nurse
- As this is a multi-site practice, you will be required to split your hours across the sites and be able to travel to them
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £52,000 is offered for a full-time candidate, depending on your experience
- 37.5 hours (full-time) are available, but part-time and full-time candidates are welcomed
- NHS pension enrolment and 5 weeks holiday
- There is parking on-site
- The practice is commutable from Newark on Trent, Sleaford and Melton Mowbray
What Happens Next?
- You are a Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- You must be an independent prescriber with the qualification
- You will be working autonomously whilst supported by the other teams in the practice
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs