Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Hounslow area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's.
The Partners and management are passionate about development and there would be support on offer to develop interest areas as well as opportunities to get involved in teaching. The Partners are also receptive to and supportive of new ideas and new services the surgery could offer. The workload is well managed and the GP's work predominantly to a telephone triage system with very few home visits. The GP's are well supported by an excellent team of clinical support staff as well as an efficient and effective admin support team. The surgery are able to offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate childcare or out of work commitments.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Involved in teaching medical students
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams
- Sessions made up predominantly of telephone triage
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or our General Practice Team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs