Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery in the Reading area with high QOF scores and a good CQC report who are seeking to bring in a Salaried GP to join a strong and stable existing team.
The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunity to get involved in teaching and training as well as support to develop interest areas and go on to run your own specialist clinics. The GP's are well supported by a highly trained and comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff. They are also able to offer flexible working to accommodate family friendly working hours. If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more. Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 14,500
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Training practice and involved in research projects
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Medical Secretaries and team of administrators
- Circa 15 face to face consultations per session plus calls
- Maximum of 2 visits a day
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or our General Practice Team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs