4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire £72,000-£80,000 FTE, BMA contract, Systm One, successful, supportive practice
An excellent new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in this successful practice with a clear team ethos is now available. Working with forward-thinking and dynamic colleagues you will enjoy well managed workloads, opportunities for development and the conditions to achieve high-quality patient outcomes. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 clinical sessions a week available
- Purpose-built health centre with excellent facilities
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Excellent admin team to help reduce clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Friendly, cohesive team of Salaried GPs, GP Partners, ANPs and
- Practice Nurses
- Systm One practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- BMA contact
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs