This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and friendly GP surgery in a Salaried role. You will benefit from a well-staffed and well-organised working environment, in a successful training practice.
GP admin and home visits have been reduced to a minimum, leaving you to focus on patient care and the development of specialist clinical interest areas. The team includes permanent GPs as well as Nurses and ANPs.
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 12,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- High earning training practice
- Limited duty Doctor, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- Training practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs