Full or Part Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Bracknell Area, Up to £55,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a forward thinking group in one of their thriving Urgent Care Centres. The centre as a highly efficient and effective system of working and managing work flow so is well organised and the workload well managed.
They focus on multi specialty team based working, so clinicians can focus on areas they enjoy and excel in them. They offer a flexible working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with BMA recommendations. The group take advantage of innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
There is also an ethos across the group that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
If this sounds of interest the directors would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the centre and facilitate a visit.Location
Bracknell AreaKey Information
- 25 to 40 hours a week available
- Purpose built, modern facility with free on site parking
- Excellent transport links
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Opportunity to develop a portfolio career
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams
- 15 NHS appointments per day plus walk ins
- Practice uses Adastra
- Good CQC report
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Salary of up to £50,000 for full time (40 hours a week)
- Indemnity covered in full
- 25 days annual leave
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered ANP/NP/ACP with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs