GP Job Near Launceston with High Earnings, Sign-on Bonus and Guidance Through the licensing Process.
Looking to join the ever-growing list of people looking to change their life for the better?
A new and incredibly rare opportunity has come up in central Launceston for a GP to work unrestricted. Given the city's current non-DWS designation, these openings are few and far between.
Launceston is perhaps best known for its history with it being one of the oldest cities in Australia. House prices are significantly lower and on average cost sometimes as little as a third as they would do in places like Melbourne and Sydney.
This medical centre is looking for a GP of any experience to come and join their already well-established team. They are offering 70% billings and financial assistance with relocation for 40 hours per week for a minimum term of 2 years. Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- 70% billings
- Relocation assistance available
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £120K and £200K dependent on commitment
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Financial incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
Candidates must have
or be close to achieving one of the following qualifications:
What Happens Next?
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on +441423 850432
or click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 8.00pm and Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs