A proud, growing practice in the Felixstowe and surrounding community is seeking a new Nurse Practitioner to join their established team.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner looking to exercise their skills and be given the chance to get involved in training, whilst being supported by the practice and community staff alike. This is a practice that is ahead of its time, it's already integrated with Social Services and other community services meaning that patients receive the most appropriate care for them. There is great scope for professional development in this role, where you will be working alongside a strong, established clinical team. Administrative duties are aided by the excellent management and admin team, to ensure that your clinics run smoothly and efficiently.
If you are primary care experienced and patient focussed, this could be the next role for you. Delivering excellent patient care that aligns with their clinical and social needs is the priority, but don't forget about the motivated and friendly team who want you to feel welcome! There is a shared ethos through the practice, collaboration is key, meaning that every aspect of your job is supported. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- There are 25-30 hours available. These are flexible, to be arranged around your commitments.
- This role will involve the delivery of care to patients in a minor illness clinic that runs morning and afternoon, alongside 5 other Nurse Practitioners.
- You will support the GP colleagues and be accountable to your Nurse Team Lead, the Practice Manager and Partners.
- You will manage your own patient list within the circa 18,000 patient population, and duties will include examination and differential diagnosis.
- You are a non-medical Prescriber and can maintain safe practice across the clinic.
- The practice will support your professional development so that you can expand your clinical interests.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience and hours negotiated
- Parking on site, the building is modern, and purpose built
- NHS pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday
- The practice is commutable from Ipswich, Colchester and Bury St Edmunds
Some experience in primary care is essential, alongside:
- Registered Nursing Qualification
- Degree / MSc modules in Advanced Clinical Skills and diagnostics
- Non-medical Prescribing Qualification
You must be keen to get involved with the team, whilst able to work autonomously with your own patient list. Ideally, you will have experience of using SystmOne. Candidates that do not have MSc in Advanced Nursing or Clinical Nursing will be considered. What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Team on
PERM 01423 813454
LOCUM 01423 608195
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs