This is a superb opportunity to work alongside some excellent clinicians in a very cohesive, team-oriented environment. The practice has a multi-disciplinary team including a Clinical Pharmacist and excellent workflow processes to reduce admin work.
Salary - £10,000 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Erith
The surgery -
- Large team of permanent GPs
- Excellent working environment
- Multi-disciplinary team with Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist
- Fair and accommodating GPs
- Excellent workflow - low admin workload
- Emis Web clinical system
Your role -
- Circa 4 sessions per week
- Salaried GP
- Reasonable workload
- Morning - circa 13 appointments + up to 4 calls in the morning
- Afternoon - circa 9 appointments + up to 5 calls
- To be a team player
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!