Please read on for further details on a highly regarded and well established practice in the Maidstone area who are seeking a Clinical Lead Nurse to join their forward thinking existing team.
The incoming person will provide leadership and aide the development of their nursing team, HCA's and Paramedics. This is a superb opportunity for someone to lead clinical supervision and appraisal within the practice whilst working closely with the Practice Manager and be an integral member of the Senior Management team. The surgery itself has excellent QOF and CQC ratings as well as being a training practice. There is a close knit and friendly team in place resulting in a supportive work place.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- The role is full time (37.5 hours a week)
- You will provide leadership and development to the nursing, paramedic, and HCA teams, as well as support the PCN clinicians when they are working at the Practice.
- You will ensure a wide range of clinical services; preventative medicine and health promotion are delivered effectively to the practice population.
- You will ensure the delivery of QOF and other contractual and legislative obligations including the requirements of CQC registration.
- You will also be in a position to examine and develop new clinical service opportunities as they arise.
- You will be expected to lead clinical supervision and appraisal within the practice as well as advise the clinical and administrative team when clinical dilemmas arise.
- You will be working closely with and complement the services and skills provided by our Practice Manager.
- In addition you will be an integral member of the Senior Management Team and will participate in key decisions relating to the management and strategic direction of the practice.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £45,000 to £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Occupational sick pay
- Cycle To Work scheme
- NHS pension enrolment
- Special Leave
You will be a registered healthcare professional, with experience working in a primary care environment. You will be able to demonstrate a wide range of clinical knowledge and skills and have an understanding of health issues, health promotion and public health, and have ideally have a prescribing qualification. You will have a broad knowledge of clinical governance and clinical risk management and the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Team on 01423 850421Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP JobsNot the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs