We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive individual to join a clinical team as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner, based in Derby. Full-time and Part-time hours would be considered and there is flexibility in the days of work.
You will be an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals. Minor injury and illness qualification essential and the ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care. Location
Derby Key Information
- The Practice are looking for an ANP to join their existing team
- The role is full-time or part-time
- The successful candidate must be a Prescriber and have the Masters qualification
- The list size of the practice is 5,000 patients plus walk-in patients
- The Practice has staff parking and a modern working environment
- The Practice is open 8-8 Monday to Friday
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Study leave
- Continuing professional development time
What Happens Next?
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- You hold the Masters Qualification
- Experience of working in General Practice essential
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454
.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs