4-8 session GP Partner, Bexhill Area, Drawings of circa £120,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to join a stable and sustainable surgery as a GP Partner or a Salaried with view to Partnership. There is a comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff meaning the surgery is extremely well managed with a well-managed workload on offer. The surgery already run several different interest clinics and would offer support for anyone looking to develop interests. The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training if desired and mentorship would be on offer for newly qualified GP's. There is also chance to become involved in research projects
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit. Location
Bexhill Area Key Information
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- 2 sites with onsite parking
- Main site a purpose-built modern facility
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Extensive clinical support team including Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Clerical support from experienced Practice Manager, Medical Secretaries and a team of coders and scanners etc
- Training practice often with 2 registrars in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits due to Paramedics
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Practice
- Perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Drawings of circa £120,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 7 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421
.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs