A rare opportunity to embrace the positive changes occurring in Primary Care. This Practice is one of the most cohesive we've ever worked with and have piloted and then implemented numerous new ways of working which has seen the GPs workload decrease and the focus shift back to simply treating patients in need. The practice is of a medium-size, has a very stable team as a whole and is located in a beautiful, idyllic setting on the edge of the Mendips.
Salary - £9,500 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - near Cheddar
The surgery -
- Medium-sized Practice
- Affluent demographic for the most-part
- Idyllic semi-rural setting retaining excellent links to motorways and major towns
- Cohesive, energetic and respected leadership team
- CQC Good across the board
- Influential Practice Manager working hand-in-hand with the Partnership
- EMIS Web Practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP (potential for Partnership in future)
- 4-6 sessions per week
- 15 minute appointments, including telephone calls
- Daily huddles and clinical meetings
- Daily MS Teams meeting with other healthcare organisations in the locality to coordinate care for specific patients
- Support of two Paramedics and a Pharmacist when on-call
- No extended hours
- £9,500 per session for all Salaried GPs
The benefits -
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!