A well-respected teaching practice is currently recruiting for a salaried GP. Enjoy working alongside a highly skilled team of GP partners, salaried GPs and clinicians including prescribing nurses, Physicians Associate and HCA's. The practice is very forward thinking which is exemplified by the structure of the GP day with their 15-minute appointments and home visits done once a week on a rota basis whereby one of your morning clinics would be purely to deal with home visits.
- £72,000 - £77,600 (FTE for salaried GP position)
- Indemnity fees paid
- Paid admin session for those taking on QOF responsibilities
- Established Teaching practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- High QOF rating
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team
- Emis and Docman
- 6 sessions per week
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Low home visits - once a week per GP
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave
- BMA model contract
- Superb working environment
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!