We are recruiting a salaried GP for an outstanding Training practice in the Washington area. This practice has been shortlisted for several awards. It features a very friendly close-knit team of GPs and other clinical team members who alongside an exceptional Care Navigation team. People love coming to work here, even on a Monday! Become a GPwSI, develop a Portfolio Career, step up into a Clinical Lead role. Career opportunities are exceptional. Almost unlimited training funding. Real work life balance, variety and a real progression path. Compress your day and finish early. Flexible start and finish times.
- £83,000 + indemnity + pension + BMA model
- Mixed demographics offering total variety and skills' development
- Teaching practice
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- A wide range of primary and secondary services provided
- Strong QOF performance
- Big links with CCG and PCN
- PT or FT considered; opportunity to become a GPwSI an develop to a Clinical lead
- Flexibility on length of appointment times
- Low workload
- Compress your day and finish early
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Almost unlimited training funding
- Dedicated mentors
- Very competitive financial package
- Fantastic premises
- Excellent, friendly, happy team who love work and love Mondays!
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Exceptional Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!