Accredited and Award-Winning Training practice offering an exceptional opportunity for a salaried GP (potential view to Partnership) to join a great team, with fun personalities, who share a passion for delivering great patient care. This practice is high-earning, and also pays their Salaried GPs very well. You will have the opportunity to develop to develop a special interest if desired, too. Staff enjoy a Relaxation Room with Netflix. They are at the cutting edge in terms of services and ways of working. Benefit also from working alongside an exceptional Clinical Team, including extensive Allied Health Team.
- Circa £9,750 per session + Generous annual leave + 1-week study leave + BMA contract
- Very reasonable workload
- Paperwork minimal and all letters produced for GPs by admin team.
- Accredited award-winning GP Training Practice
- High-earning Partnership
- Traditional family feel - most patients see the same GP
- Regularly pilot initiatives for local CCG and PCN
- Large Purpose -Built Premises
- CQC good - outstanding in areas; High QOF achieving
- Excellent work life balance
- Salaried GP, potential for Partnership
- Circa 6 sessions per week
- Very reasonable workload- flexible start and finish times
- Minimal home visits
- Circa £9,750 per session or high earning partnership
- BMA Contract - and Agenda for Change Holidays
- All fees paid- BMA, GMC and indemnity
- Paid development and training
- Up to 48 days leave per annum dependent upon length of service within NHS
- High level of support from clinicians
- Passionate about supporting development and career
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!