Benefit from working as a fixed term salaried GP within a vibrant and happy teaching practice situated within easy commute of Northwich, Chester, Altrincham and Warrington. A purpose built complex with your own dedicated room. This innovative Surgery has a high ratio of skilled clinicians, and highly supportive partners; fostering a positive and progressive environment. The surgery offers a wide range of facilities and equipment to a very high standard, including extensive computerisation, and has been 'noteless' since 1992. Partners' interests/clinical assistant sessions include Occupational Medicine, Post Graduate and Undergraduate medical training and membership of Clinical Commissioning Group. This is truly an outstanding practice.
- £63,700.02 (6 clinical sessions plus 1 paid CPD session)
- Payment of Indemnity
- BMA contract
- Paid CPD session
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Tier 2 Sponsors
- 6 sessions per week (Must include Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Paid CPD
- 7 weeks' holiday per annum (This will be pro rata)
- BMA model contract
- Tier 2 sponsorship
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!