Exclusive VR GP Job Opportunity Toukley, Central Coast NSW, Australia offering DPA position, Fantastic Working Conditions and up to 70% of Billings Working with Fully Independent Patient Focussed Team…Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Pre-established list of patients available with additional benefit of increasing demand from growing local population
- Mixed billing practice with up to 65-70% of billings available based on GP merits / negotiable
- Initial guaranteed rate available during first 8 weeks at $150 per hour if preferred
- Flexible working available full or part time ensuring excellent work life balance with practice offering opening times 8am-5pm with potential of some half day working on a Saturday 830am-12pm / negotiable
- State of art facility ensuring bright modern surroundings with additional benefit of large dedicated treatment room
- Flexible appointment times provided so you can best concentrate on the needs of your patients
- Current team of circa 10 GPs offer numerous more specialist services in house such as Advanced Wound clinic, Skin Cancer clinic, Women's health clinic, Chronic Disease Clinic, Diabetes Clinic and Corporate Wellness Program…
- Variety of allied health & specialists also available including psychologists, dietitian, podiatrist, hearing services, physios, dentist, pharmacy, ENTs, orthopaedic surgeons, Geriatrician, Paediatrician, Pain clinic etc
- Best Practice software available with thorough induction and training from experienced management team
- Qualified nurse support including RNs, EENs, AINs and midwives
- Onsite pathology provided
- GPA accredited practice
- The area enjoys access to both beautiful coastline and surrounding lakes ensuring fantastic leisure opportunities for you to enjoy in your free time and is a great attraction for both families and investing retirees. Additionally, locally you can find a range of great schools and an ever increasing array of trendy cafes, restaurants and shops making the area both a visually stunning area of relaxation and an engaging social hub.
- Potential financial support towards relocation costs available and temporary accommodation also available if required
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
- DPA available
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply"
send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call 6 1290984356.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP jobs in Australia