6-8 sessions Salaried GP, nr Yeadon, West Yorkshire up to £76,000 FTE, av. 15 consultations per session, GP Training practice
An excellent opportunity is now available to practice as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving GP training practice near Yeadon, West Yorkshire. The practice is very well organised and structured with a friendly, cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Practice Nurses all overseen by an experienced and highly effective Practice Manager. The practice is very encouraging of professional development so if you wish to establish new or continue existing interest clinics there will be great support for you to do this. The practice has excellent communication channels throughout so your thoughts will be welcomed in regular practice meetings and daily catch ups to ensure a harmonious team environment. The practicing conditions offer stability and a sustainable workload where GPs of all levels of experience will thrive. Location
Near Yeadon, West Yorkshire Key Information
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- Av. 15 patient consultations per session
- Duty doctor once every 2 weeks at present
- Low home visit requirement
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Systm One practice software
- CQC rated 'good' high QoF score
Key Skills and Qualifications
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE + indemnity cover (up to £76,000 FTE)
- View to Partnership available if desired
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs