This is an opportunity to work for an extremely flexible employer - with an option to sometimes work from home as the practice offers genuine flexibility. The role is suitable for either an experienced GP or a recently-qualified GP, and the practice is also able to support a Tier 2 visa.
You will be paid a weekly CPD session (pro-rata).
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session per annuum + paid CPD session weekly + indemnity cover + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Hessle, Hull
The surgery -
- Excellent well-regarded set-up
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to secondary services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status
- Potential progression to Clinical Leadership posts, working closely with secondary care and GPwSI development and mentorship
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Part-time and full-time posts considered - including peripatetic posts, some work from home & flexible working post
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Career progression
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!