An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work rather than being bogged down by admin. As a Salaried GP, your normal day will comprise of 15 minute appointments and a total number of 20 patients. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and a Paramedic, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
The practice is accredited to support Tier 2 Visas.
Salary - £70,000 - £93,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - North Yeovil
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Rural area in purpose-built and modern health centre
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Part-time and full-time considered
- 15 minute appointments
- 20 patients per day
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £70,000 - £93,000 for 8 clinical + 1 CPD session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!