70% of Billings Midweek only VR General Practitioner Job, Central Perth, Western Australia
This highly regarded purpose built independent practice
is ideally situated near to central Perth itself and can offer swift access to a thriving client base
, exceptional remuneration
and the added benefit of Monday to Friday only
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Independent expanding bulk billing practice enabling exceptional income potential with 70% of billings provided (£150 initial hourly rate can also be offered if preferred during initial stages of employment)
- State of art facility launched only a few years ago providing latest diagnostic and treatment facilities and quality nurse support to all you to focus on your patient needs
- Mid-week only working available with highly agreeable working times generally 9am to 5pm but flexible (option to work weekends as well as later or earlier shift times also available if preferred)
- Full and part time applications are welcomed 2-5 days per week
- One site pathology provided as well as access to dedicated to procedure rooms
- Thriving practice offering opportunity to develop lasting client relationships with broad patient demographic from young families to seniors who make up circa 20% of total patient base
- Opportunity to network with experienced team of roughly 9 fellow GPs all with varying levels of experience and specialist interests
- Practice boasts access to variety of additional services including, Men's & Women's Health, Child & Adolescent Health, Chronic Disease Management, Skin Checks, Vaccinations, Mental Health, Sexual Health and work their in house Consultant Paediatrician, Consultant Psychiatrist & Clinical Psychologist
- High quality service focussed team with strong emphasis on preventative care
- AGPAL accredited practice
- Free parking on site
- Ideally situated just a few short minutes from central Perth and al the fantastic culture, nightlife and superb beaches
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply"
send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call 6 1290984356.Not the right job for you? Click here for more International GP Jobs