Female GP, Blackwood, Greater Western Sydney (DPA position)
Rare exciting female GP job in Distribution Priority Area (DPA)
located just 40 kilometres west of Sydney
. This is an urgent position offering immediate access to thriving well established practice and loyal patient following.Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Fully independent family operated GP practice offering highly supportive and relaxed working conditions
- Choose your working patterns to suit your lifestyle in line with practice opening times 7.30am to 6.30pm ensuring excellent work life balance (optional Saturday hours also available from 7.30am to 2.30pm)
- Bulk billing practice offering great returns up to 72.5% of billings with pre-established diaries of patients available for your benefit
- Varied client demographic and located near to key commuter links ensuring consistent high levels of footfall with additional benefit of free parking on site
- Practice offers 6 consultation rooms with additional dedicated treatment rooms and on-site nurse
- Access to allied health care professionals including psychologist and podiatrists and onsite pathology also provided
- Practice serves broad spectrum of patients from new born to elderly as well as great footfall working professionals being based close to commuter hubs
- Ideally located in western suburbs just 40 kilometres from Sydney CBD offering quiet streets, a great sense of community and 2 minutes to Nurrangingi reserve for a choice of picnic areas, bicycle tracks and general tranquillity.
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- DPA location
- Whilst not essential or required, additional interest or experience in areas such as women's health would be of additional benefit to our client
- Should enjoy working in excellent supportive team environment and able to build lasting rapport with colleagues and patients alike
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply"
send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call 6 1290984356.Not the right job for you? Click here for more International GP Jobs