Work as a Salaried GP in a well-regarded surgery. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic with no on-call day! The practice boasts an excellent clinical support team including a Nurse Practitioner and Prescribing Pharmacist. The partners are approachable with a great sense of humour and are keen to support a GP specifically interested in developing Women's Health. Although not one currently, the surgery would like to become a training practice soon. There is an experienced practice manager at the helm and a strong administrative support team. It's lovely village location, grounds and building would also make this practice appealing to those looking to escape the rat race.
- £10,000 per session (negotiable) + NHS Pension + Indemnity + BMA Contract
- Well respected practice
- Lovely village location with good transport links and great links to local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- 6 - 8 sessions per week - Flexible on days
- They need somebody who is qualified or keen to develop Women's Health
- Newly qualified GPs welcome
- BMA contract
- Indemnity paid
- Competitive financial package
- Partnership opportunity
- No buy in
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave pro rata
- 1-week study leave pro rata
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!