Well-respected Training practice with an excellent stable, clinical team. The practice is based in superb premises just outside of Wellingborough.
Salary - £72,000 - £84,000 + Indemnity + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Wellingborough
The surgery -
- Training Practice for Registrars, medical students, student nurses
- Excellent purpose-built, premises
- Stable clinical team
- Nurse practitioners who have acute clinics and take part in home visits
- Nurse led chronic disease management clinics
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Excellent patient feedback
- Emis Web clinical system
- GMS contract
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Open to Interests and specialisms
- Reasonable patient workload and regular practice meetings
- Consistent training at practice level and specifically tailored to individuals
- View to partnership available
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice with growing opportunities
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session depending on experience/skills
- Indemnity paid by practice in full
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!