This is an opportunity to work in a portfolio role, as well as normal GP work you would have the option to do hub work and urgent treatment work too. The practice is extremely friendly and would offer an intimate working environment alongside another GP, Nurse Practitioner, small nursing team and Physician Associate.
Salary - £9,000 - 10,800 per session + Indemnity cover + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - New Romney
The surgery -
- Friendly and traditional practice
- Small, close-knit team
- Organised practice - all Docman is triaged
- Excellent staff retention and social harmony and good communication
- Superb patient feedback - access to the surgery is excellent
- Working to a GMS contract
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions
- 14 appts per session
- Limited home visits - the practice has a home-visiting service
- No extended hours required
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £10,800 per session depending on experience
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!