This is outstanding and unique opportunity to work as a GP Partner in an extremely well-run practice in North Somerset. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is in an excellent position with its property, its position to work as a PCN and financially.
The practice also looks after its doctors, offering a superb workload including 15 minutes appointments, minimal administrative work and virtually no home visits.
Drawings - £110,000 rising to £145,000 after 2 years + indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave. Full-Time equivalent is 6 clinical sessions and 2 Partner sessions.
Location - North Somerset
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice that has made exceptional progress in the past few years
- Excellent property situation
- In a superb position to work as a PCN
- GP Training Practice
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Research practice
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- 6 clinical sessions + 2 partner sessions each week
- 15 minute appointments
- 13 patients per session
- 1 home visit per week per FT GP
- Limited on-call (every 2 - 3 weeks)
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- Drawings first year £110,000 for 6 clinicial sessions, rising to £145,000 at end of year 2
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!