Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in St Helens that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Low home visit requirement
- Well managed and structured workload
- Strong clinical and clerical support teams
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Salary £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment, 6 weeks annual leave
What Happens Next
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs