Opportunity to join arguably the best training practice in the area as a salaried GP. Any prospective GP would be joining an extensive team of GP partners and existing salaried GPs who have a proven vision and forward-thinking attitude to primary care. This includes significant reductions in paperwork, minimal home visiting and team ethos which has made this practice a hugely attractive opportunity. Flexible working options available.
Salary - £74,000 - £76,000
Location - Bicester/Oxford (North)
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Manageable and dynamic workload
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Excellent location
- Daily coffee breaks for the GPs to meet
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Diverse allied healthcare
- ECP, Paramedics, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Well established team with great retention
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Diverse clinical team
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Large stable team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using EMIS Web
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!