Read on if you want to work for an innovative, forward-thinking and stable GP Training Practice. The surgery has a superb team of GPs and support clinicians and has made influential changes to the way it manages workflow, becoming a Practice used as an example to others in the area. The Practice benefits from outstanding staff retention and a culture centred around education for experienced staff as well as newer employees.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Hailsham
The surgery -
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Well-organised and well-led practice
- Embracing change and continually looking for new ideas
- Excellent team of permanent GPs and ANPs with Paramedics and Pharmacists
- MDT representation on the Partnership
- 15 minute appointments and admin sessions
- No duty Doctor or extended hours requirement for Salaried GPs
Your role -
- Very reasonable workload of 23 patients per day
- ANP Triage team meaning no Duty Doctor for Salaried GPs
- Nurse-led extended hours with optional opt-in for Salaried GPs
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Opportunity for Partnership after 12 months
The benefits -
- Keen to support clinical progression as well as Partnership
- Above average earning Practice
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!