Outstanding Salaried General Practitioner vacancy at a progressive a practice based in Pontefract The continued development and training of GPs is one of the practice’s key areas of focus and supports salaried GPs to develop the kind of future career they wish to.
With work load and work life balance under control, this unrivalled opportunity is not one to be missed!
- Up to £10,000 per session
- Full indemnity cover included
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- NHS pension contribution
Breakdown of the practice:
- 6,550 patients
- 2 Partners
- 2 GP’s
- Excellent and highly trained nursing and admin team in place
- Training practice
- Paper-light practice
- Flexible working patterns can be arranged
- Diabetes, Coils, Minor surgery and joint injection clinics on site
- On site car parking available
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Frequent clinical meetings
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Opportunity for developing special clinical interests
Looking for a clinical home where work life balance and staff mentality is very important? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Yasmin via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you