A rare opportunity for an ambitious GP to progress into a Clinical Lead role, combining the financial reward and responsibility of Partnership, while being employed and without the liability. A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests. The practice is very organised, workflow is efficient meaning you can be finished as early as 4pm. There is no duty doctor/on call requirement, no extended hours and very few home visits. 15-minute appointments for complex patients.
- Circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- East Leeds
- Excellent commuter links
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Support of a highly-skilled multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 6-10 sessions per week
- Very reasonable patient numbers, circa 18 - 28 per day depending on complexity
- Develop a portfolio career within the practice
- Minimal home visits
- Daily huddles with colleagues to discuss clinical cases
- Mixture of 10 and 15 minute appointments
- Up to 2 hours dedicated admin time per day
- Opportunity for an early start and 4pm finish, or later start and later finish
- No extended hours
- No duty doctor/on call day
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- High-earning Clinical Lead role
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!