Read on if you want to work for an innovative, forward-thinking and ambitious GP Practice. The surgery has a superb team of GPs and support clinicians and gears everything towards ultra-efficiency, limiting GP admin and workflow. Part of a collaborative PCN, they are embracing the changes to Primary Care and developing new models of care to the delight of their patients.
Salary - £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Basingstoke
The surgery -
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Well-organised and well-led practice
- Embracing change and continually looking for new ideas
- Excellent team of permanent GPs and ANPs
- A mixture of 10 minute telephone calls and 20 minute face to face consultations
- Based in a nice area with a very pleasant demographic - mainly young families with only 3% over the age of 65
Your role -
- Highly manageable workload allowing GPs to design their day
- 10 - 20 minute appointments
- NO DUTY DOCTOR!
- NO EXTENDED HOURS!
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Support of Nurse Practitioners with PCN funded Physio, Paramedic, Mental Health Nurse and Pharmacist
- Using Emis Web clinical system
The benefits -
- Indemnity paid
- Keen to support clinical progression
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!