A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. The CQC rate this surgery as one of the best practices within the area. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests. The practice is very organised and have adapted to a post-Covid world incredibly well. There are currently no extended hours and very few home visits. The on-call day is structured in such a way, whereby the team look forward to being Duty Doctor for the day.
- Circa £9,000 - £10,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Chesterfield
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 4-8 sessions per week as a Salaried or Partner GP
- Reasonable patient numbers - full triage model
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a morning break
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!