Salaried GP, Bradford, 6-8 Sessions, Competitive Package!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a forward thinking training practice based in Bradford.
The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves a friendly practice population with a strong emphasis on community values.
You will be part of a team that has developed an innovative model of sustainable General Practice to provide the best possible quality of care. In addition, they have dynamic management, administrative, nursing team and practice pharmacist all working to free up valuable time for GPs to work effectively.
- The practice is offering a very competitive package with additional benefits!
- 6-8 sessions available
- Full induction available
- Encouraging of special clinical interests
- High levels of clinical support and mentorship offered
Breakdown of the practice;
- 12,000 patients
- Training Practice
- Situated within a close proximity to Leeds and Bradford
- Modern building practice
- paper light
- highly motivated and friendly team with strong ethos
- Extremely supportive towards the development and training of staff
- High achieving QOF practice
- Very Good CQC and excellent reputable practice within the locality
- Highly Skilled Clinical Team compromising of 5 GP’s and excellent highly trained nursing team covering all week
- Pharmacy on site
- Extensive services available on site which include mental health, physiotherapy, podiatry etc.
- Good links with the community and additional various service providers
- Well organised practice offering fully structured and well supported paper light workload
- Fantastic work/life balance
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If the above opportunity is of any interest, please feel free to email a copy of your CV to Yasmin via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for further information, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 to assist in calculating your commute and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!