Highly-rated Teaching practice with excellent team, Partners that still meet daily and drink coffee and laugh, forward-thinking edge to reduce daily workload and admin work, and superb patient feedback.
Salary - Circa £10,500 but negotiable + Indemnity fees paid + 6 weeks leave
Drawings - middle-earning practice
Location - Wisbech
The surgery -
- Highly-rated Teaching Practice
- Actively involved in the LCG and CCG
- Excellent patient feedback
- Based in purpose-built modern building
- Forward-thinking; use of medical secretaries to reduce GP admin & piloting new mental health scheme in near future
- Strong nursing team including Nurse Practitioners
- GMS contract
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- High QOF achieving
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 6 - 8 sessions per week (inclusive of a ward round at local hospital)
- 2 hour 30 minute clinical sessions
- Coffee break every day 10am - 10.30am
- Capped home visits of 2 per day, often less
- Involvement in duty doctor rota
- To be a committed GP, reliable and a team player
The benefits -
- Circa £10,500+ per session
- 1 session a relaxed session as part of a weekly ward round
- Very good earning Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!