An opportunity to work for a truly forward-thinking practice embracing changes to general practice. The surgery is growing and working successfully in looking at new ways to reduce doctor workload. The practice benefits from a large team of permanent GPs and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
The practice offers extremely flexible and family-friendly hours unlike the majority of the rest of the practices in the area.
Salary - £82,000 FTE + indemnity contribution + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Reading (south-east)
The Surgery -
- CQC Outstanding Practice for over 5 years
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in the past few years
- Outstanding GP workflow
- Support team of Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
- Well-structured way of managing workload and allowable of flexible working
- GP Training Practice - also teaching Paramedics and Pharmacists
- NO HOME VISITS
- Very limited on call
- Outstanding leadership from long-standing, passionate Partners
- Excellent reviews from patients
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 5 - 8 sessions
- No home visits
- On-call just 2.6 days per month (full-time GP)
- Limited paperwork (10 docman per week, FT GP)
- Patient numbers limited to 15 per session
- No extras
The benefits -
- £82,000 FTE
- Indemnity contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!