As a salaried GP it's your choice. Would you like to work from home? Or to work specific regular days to suit you within a forward-thinking practice. Experienced, Tier 2 and newly qualified GPs welcome. This is an exceptional opportunity to take on a role where flexibility and work life balance are key.
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a well-regarded practice just outside of Hull. Part of a group of surgeries who believe in offering lots of Work Life Balance options including a peripatetic role, work from home roles, admin only GP roles, weekdays/ evenings or weekend only roles to suit you, or a routine sessional GP role. The attitude here is 'look after your team and they will stay, be happy and deliver exceptional care to the patients'. Progression can include Clinical Lead roles, close working with secondary services , GPwSI status development and mentorship.
You will benefit from working in an environment with outstanding governance and access to secondary services. Your career development is limited by your own ambitions. Flexibility is the name of the game in this practice.
- £9,500 - £11,000 per session dependent on experience and location
- Indemnity Paid
- BMA Contract
- Beautiful location - peaceful, great work life balance
- Great schools housing and community
- Excellent surgery extremely well regarded
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to pseudandry services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status and gain and be funded study many qualifications
- Xmas parties spring balls, picnics, rounders games, picnics just some of the social activities
- PT or FT considered; Peripatetic role; Work from home; admin GP role only; flexible days; work evenings only etc
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Career progression
- Competitive financial package
- Fantastic premises
- Join a practice known for its innovation
- Excellent team; good tenure and retention of staff
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!