This is a superb opportunity to work at a forward-thinking, supportive, GP practice in rural West Wales. Administration is reduced to the point where you see a maximum of 3 letters per day, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. With the practice on the verge of moving into a new build, this is a great time for a GP to join a practice with a view to joining a lucrative Partnership.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,500 per session + 6 weeks' annual leave + BHs + Study leave + NHS pension
Location - West Wales, commutable from Cardigan and Aberystwyth
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based in West Wales
- Working towards having 15-minute appointments
- 100% QOF rating for the past 7 years
- Support of a Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist
- Traditionally run GP partnership with forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- GMS practice
- Moving into a brand-new building imminently
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Very low workload
- See a maximum of 3 letters per day!
- Minimal home visits
- Using Vision clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BHs
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!