Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Barnstaple area (£72,800 - 80000 per year)
This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a Salaried GP. You would be working with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team, including Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer a flexible session plan to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base. You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the local area, as well as the option for developing a portfolio career. The role would be especially well suited to a GP requiring flexibility around family commitments.Location
Conveniently in the Barnstaple area, within easy commuting distance of Exeter and Tiverton. On-site parking provided.Key Information
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- List size of just over 10,000 patients
What Happens Next?
- £72,800 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- View to a lucrative Partnership with full parity
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply'
button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425
or email us at email@example.com
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs