This is a superb opportunity to work for a very forward-thinking Practice, forging a new model of Primary Care. This practice encourages GPs to work to and achieve their highest potential bringing a huge range of benefits to the GPs including immense professional satisfaction. This accredited Training Practice is very keen on education and professional development for all its team members and you will have the opportunity to become a Trainer, GPwSI if desired or develop a wide range of specialist interests. Future progression includes The Clinical Lead. If you want to work for a practice which will launch your professional career or enhance all your current experience , and provide you with the most up to date knowledge, technology and access to some of the greatest Clinicians in the area - some known also nationally, this is an exceptional opportunity.
Salary: up to £11, 000 per session dependent on experience + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave
Location - Retford
The surgery -
- Excellent Training practice with superb Partners
- This practice is a pioneer in its field and is leading the way in operating the GP Consultant Model whereby you get to get to mentor and spend time with all the paramedic's, ANPs, PNs and other GP when acting as the GP Consultant
- Outstanding management, run very efficiently
- Recognised by CCG for being ahead of the curve in its thinking
- Pioneering and recently praised by the CCG for its COVID-19 preparations
- Large team of excellent Clinicians- nationally recognised
- Highly recommended by patients
- Very friendly,
Your role -
- Salaried GP with great opportunities for development and specialisation and every opportunity to become the best GP / a Super GP
- Up to 8 sessions available
- Very reasonable number of patients per day - you manage your own workload and who you see
- Huge reduction in administration
- Opportunity to develop specialist interest if mutually beneficial
- Clinical Lead GP progression available for exceptional GPs
- NQ GPs and Tier 2 GPs welcome
The benefits -
- Up to £11000 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!