Please read on to learn more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery in the Folkestone area who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership if desired.
The role is at a well established and highly regarded training practice, there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training of registrars or medical students. The Partners are also very supportive of the development of interest areas. There is a friendly and close knit team in place with the surgery boasting excellent staff retention and as a result of this there is a very supportive and friendly feel to the surgery. Workload is well managed, and the Partners are keen to ensure the staff enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
If the information sounds of interest the surgery would be welcome to arranging a no obligation informal visit, in confidence, so you can find out more.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further details. Location
Folkestone Area Key Information
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on working days as well as session start and finish times
- Purpose built practice building with on-site parking for GP's
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Extensive clinical support including nurses, HCA's and Nurse Practitioners
- Access to a home visiting service
- Comprehensive clerical support including medical secretaries
- Close knit team with regular meetings arranged
- Training practice involved with medical students and registrars
- Support to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 14 consultations per session, plus telephone calls
- Circa 1/2 visits a day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Salary of up to £88,000 FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs